Thursday 5 February 2015

Make My Dungeon!

  Here's a little something we can do for fun. I'm dropping a dungeon map here:


  I'm going to let you guys fill the dungeon. At some point during my campaign when all my players have reached level 2, I will run it for them and post the result of the game in this blog afterwards.
  The way this works is: In the comments, write the room number and what is inside. (Monsters, treasure, etc.) Anything you leave out means it isn't there. (For example, if you don't write any loot on a goblin, the goblin had nothing loot-worthy.)
  Boring Example: Room #X: 1 goblin armed with a shortsword and a buckler, wearing leather armor. (Coin purse with 2 GP and a back-scratcher under his belt.)
  You have to write the rooms IN NUMERICAL ORDER and it's ONE ROOM PER PERSON. There's no time limit, it's done when Room #25 has been filled.
  Please make sure that you take into account what others have established for the dungeon so far when you add your own room idea. If two people happen to post the same room number at once, I will bump one of them into the next number via the comments section unless moving it would make no sense, if that happens we'll think of something.
  I do reserve the right to modify or remove a room idea via comments. (For example, if someone writes that anyone who walks into the room dies without a Saving Throw just like that, obviously I won't keep it.) If that happens, it's the one time someone else can 'go back' and fill a previous room.
  What players will find in the rooms can be good, bad, or a little of both.The main goal is to make a dungeon that will be different, interesting and varied via collaboration of different ideas and playing styles.
  Ready? Set? Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment